[Kde-games-devel] New problem converting KsirK to KGame

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Jul 17 21:28:28 CEST 2005

Well, sorry but I finally found myself the solution: the problem was in the
client. I had to call the no-argument KPlayer constructor and after all the
initializations, call addPlayer...

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer