[Kde-games-devel] kde-games package removal proposal

Mathieu Jobin somekool at mytradecenter.com
Tue Aug 23 16:56:41 CEST 2005

I think KSame and Klickety, are different games, I like both.

KSame does not have time limit and because of is bigger look, I don't have to
concentrate as much while playing. it is more relax of game.

Klickety is for an older audiance and feels more competitive ... I think

When I am too tired for everything but I can't sleep,... well, ksame is just
perfect of a game.

I'm not sure about ksmiletetris, I don't think the look is that horrible,
especialy for a kid ( I could not acheive as good myself anyway ). The
gameplay is not feel intuitive however, you need to read the doc to
understand what is going on. some bubble help would help the kid playing it.

maybe an idea is to split kdegames into kdegames-kid and kdegames-adult, so
game like poker and monopoly would no go with kids,... and how many of you
guys are like me addicted to the Potato Guy :)

just my two cents.

Mathieu