[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner graphics/KDE look

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Fri Aug 19 02:06:46 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephan Binner" <binner at kde.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Kde-games-devel] kde-games package removal proposal

>> * The use of graphics and general application content within KSmileTris
is
>>   of a very low quality: the graphics look dated, and make the game very

> That description (poor graphics/KDE look) makes me think of KGoldRunner...

Steve, I do not think this kind of throwaway comment is a proper way
to proceed in the KDE Games forum.  If you have a serious complaint,
criticism, comment, constructive suggestion or ability to help, my email
address is in the code and there is always the KDE bug-report system ...

BTW KGoldrunner is <intended> to have a retro look.  My aim was to
preserve a classic, not compete with Quake, etc.

All the best, Ian W.