[Kde-games-devel] Potential trademark issues: ktron, ksokoban, kbattleship not in Fedora Core

Mathieu Jobin somekool at mytradecenter.com
Wed Aug 3 06:47:18 CEST 2005

isn't there a timeout on patents and trademark ?
at some point, they become parts of the english language I think.

and if the company is loosing their rights when they don't sue,... maybe we
can't wait for the warning ? no ? at some point, we gonna have to do it, OR
they will lose their rights.

i don't know...

Mathieu