[Kde-games-devel] Potential trademark issues: ktron, ksokoban, kbattleship not in Fedora Core

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 2 20:48:10 CEST 2005

You might find this interesting

"
Make sure no one else uses your trademark. Actively look for people that are
using your mark and let them know that you have registered the mark. Tell
them to stop. See an attorney to find out what to do. A failure to enforce
your rights in your trademark will result in the loss of your rights.
"

http://www.nw-law.com/iplaw.htm#t3

So these people have already lost their trademark as we've been shiping
ksokoban, ktron and kbattleship for *ages*.

Albert

A Dimarts 02 Agost 2005 20:36, Andreas Beckermann va escriure: