[Kde-games-devel] Design of Qt and/or KGame based programs, part 1

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Mon Sep 27 17:04:46 CEST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 13.28, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Hi,

> I think it really comes down to a question of taste. However, here are
> three reasons, why I think it does not make much sense to name slots
> "slotFoo ()":

I think that your reasoning did it for me.  I have decided not to call the
methods slotFoo().  And since Burkhard Lehner also agreed with you, I think I
can see a trend. :-)

> None of those arguments are particularly striking. Again, it really comes
> down to a question of personal taste.

Yes, but as they say: Many whispers make a scream.

Thanks everybody.  On to Design of Qt and/or KGame based programs, part 2
(coming soon).

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |