[Kde-games-devel] fullscreen vs alt+click/alt+drag

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Thu Sep 16 14:40:28 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 07:24:19PM -0500, P. George wrote:
> i tried looking through some source for a couple games, but i'm not
> seeing anything unusual that might take care of this problem, even
> though the games themselves definitely do not allow alt+dragging of the
> game window.
>
> so, what's the trick?

If you name an example of some games that override this KDE keybinding, I'll
see if I can find anything. Probably some KAccel or keyboard grab that
overrides the defaults, but it'll be easier for me to locate if I know an
example game that behaves the way you want your application to.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had
cap at capsi.com | better learn baseball" -- Jacques Barzun