[Kde-games-devel] kpoker and more

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Aug 22 08:20:09 CEST 2004

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Mathieu Jobin wrote:

> well anyway,... i must be completely agree with Inge now, work have to be done
> on the main trunk. but still, i'm curious to see what Andi made on the other
> hand.... anything done on the GUI side ? like a new board ?
> by the way,.... poker game from 8 to 20 players are not hard to find...
> ('game' as a real life game)

Yes, I am curious too.  That won't stop me from doing work now, though.
:-)

> Inge, I have a small question If I can here....
> was it your first experience with KGame, how hard was it to port an
> application to it ?

I haven't done it yet.  I have made a lot of cleaning of the KReversi code
to get to know it and to make it easier to work with.  I have read the
KGame documentation and started to implement it.  I haven't actually
gotten anything to work yet, so I can't comment on how hard it was.  There
might yet be many traps that I haven't fallen into yet.

> Mathieu

	-Inge

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge at lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |