[Kde-games-devel] kpoker and more

Mathieu Jobin somekool at mytradecenter.com
Sun Aug 22 02:25:02 CEST 2004

well, thank you very much for the interresting thread here...

especialy for the really interresting article about rewriting code from
scratch.... which will be usefull to me as close as this monday ;)
wow
this article also lead me to another interresting article talking about
incentives program and rewards... i guess that explain why opensource work so
much

http://www.alfiekohn.org/managing/fbrftb.htm

well anyway,... i must be completely agree with Inge now, work have to be done
on the main trunk. but still, i'm curious to see what Andi made on the other
hand.... anything done on the GUI side ? like a new board ?
by the way,.... poker game from 8 to 20 players are not hard to find...
('game' as a real life game)

Inge, I have a small question If I can here....
was it your first experience with KGame, how hard was it to port an
application to it ?
any tips ?

thanks

--
-- Due to the current virus surge, Linux is highly recommended for e-mail and
Internet operations.

Mathieu