[Kde-games-devel] signalPlayerJoinedGame not emitted when client connects on server side

William Coleman weecol at weecol.dynamic-dns.net
Thu Aug 19 10:40:10 CEST 2004

I have just been studying to fined out why when a client connects onto a game
using the dialogs that the client player doen't appear in the player list for
the server side, it would appear that no signalPlayerJoinedGame is emitted
during the precess where the client connects to the server, the player is
added anf newplayersjoined is called, ill fudge the emit in this virtual but
I just wanted to question if it would be considered to send the signal in
this situation?
as i have not subscribed to the list would any posters please CC: me a copy to
my email <weecol at postmark.net>