[Kde-games-devel] KGame: A few questions

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Sun Aug 1 22:44:53 CEST 2004

A Diumenge 01 Agost 2004 22:25, Inge Wallin va escriure:
> On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Diumenge 01 Agost 2004 21:28, Inge Wallin va escriure:
> > > On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, Martin Heni wrote:
> > >
> > > I couldn't find anything more official than this link to KDE myths
> > > (http://kdemyths.urbanlizard.com/viewMyth.php?mythID=42).  Did you have
> > > anything else in mind?
> >
> > Have a look at
> > http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/kdeqt/kde3arch/devel-binar
> >ycompatibility.html
>
> Thanks!  Much better.
>
> > > Until I have my own CVS privileges, I will send the patches to the list
> > > for comments.  Then somebody has to commit the changes.  I had some
> > > contact with Nicolas Hadacek earlier this summer and he seemed to be
> > > somewhat in charge of kreversi.  Maybe he or You (Martin) would be the
> > > best to do it?
> >
> > If you plan to do that kind of heavy work on kreversi i'll suggest asking
> > for CVS access as it will be easier for you.
>
> Sure, but I thought that you had to have somebody "on the inside"
> recommend you?

It depends, basically it works as described here
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q1.8
It is evident if you get a good recomendation from someone important (i am
not) your petition as 100% oportunities to get accepted. I think you can send
your plan (and maybe the first patches so they see you are serious about it)
to sysadmin and they'll probably accept you cvs account.

Albert