[Kde-games-devel] A new KDE game

Pete Goodliffe kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:41:58 +0000

Hi guys,

(I'd originally posted this to kde-core-devel and was directed here :-)

I humbly present a new offering for the KDE project... I've written a neat
little game that would fit quite well in KDE; there's nothing like it already
present in kdegames. It's a pretty addictive little block-moving arcade
puzzle called Enigma.

Check it out, see what you think, and if you'd like to incorporate it. It
comes complete with a level editor, and the ability to be controlled in a
tablet-based environment.

I'm aware that if it does go into KDE then I'll have responsibility to
maintain it with all the KDE development work that goes on.

The code is available from CVS:

CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@philemon.dyndns.org:/export/sources/enigma/cvsroot
    cvs login (No password, just hit return)
    cvs co enigma

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete Goodliffe, Senior Software Engineer
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petegoodliffe