[Kde-games-devel] REKO cardsets for KDE cardgames?

Henry W. Miller hank at black-hole.com
Fri Jun 6 21:42:34 CEST 2003

Interesting.  We don't need it, but it would be nice to have.

My vote is to have KDE directly read this format, and convert it to PNG
(or whatever) internally.

I've been toying with the idea of "marked decks", which wouldn't really be
hard, but I need time.   When you go muching around, internally you might
want to at least consider the idea.  If not implimenting it, don't do
something to make it hard if you can help it.

One thought, does this need to be a part of KDE?   Perhaps an (optional)
shared library that can be used not just be KDE, but any unix card game.
I have several card games on my computer, it would be nice if there was an
easy library to load new decks.