[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Kwin4 crash

Albert 'TSDgeos' Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Tue Jul 29 19:12:18 CEST 2003

A Dilluns 28 Juliol 2003 20:38, Martin Heni va escriure:
> Hello guys,
Hi

> unfortunately I get repeated emails from people using KDE on mandrake 9.x
> where kwin4 does not seem to work anymore. Does anybody of you have
> any idea what to do or how to fix that bug (or run mandrake?).  In the
> worst case this problem arises also with other distributions or newer
> versions of KDE?
> I am quite behind with upgrading and therefore might not have noticed the
> problem.

I'm running Mandrake 9.1 and i get that same error and backtrace

BUT if i run my own CVS Head compiled copy of kwin4 it runs fine, so:
1 - The mandrake executable is bad compiled/linked/whatever
2 - There's a bug in the version mandrake people compiled
3 - Another thing.