[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg webpage

Martin Heni kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:13:38 +0100

Hello guys,

do you know who is currently maintaining KMahjongg?
A while ago I got sent a redesigned webpage for KMahjongg.
As it is a complete redesign one would have to replace the
page - a decision up to the maintainer and therefore I did not
want to do it.=20

If there is no maintainer maybe you can have a look and judge.
I put a test version, excately as it was sent to me on my homepage
(this does not mean I do claim any authorship) on
http://www.heni-online.de/kmahjongg/
If you have any opinion please tell me.

My own opinion is that the page does look more neat and organized.
However, one probably would have to add the screenshots and
graphics missing from the original page. The author offered to
make all requested changes.

Thank you for your help,
Martin