[Kde-games-devel] Showing possible pairs left in kmahjongg patch

Dave Corrie kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 01:19:18 +0000

On Wednesday 8 January 2003 11:38 pm, Bernhard von Gunten wrote:
> I've written a small patch for kmahjongg which shows the possible
> tile-pairs left for the current board position in the statusbar.
>
> Is there an official way/howto to submit possible patches to the
> kde-games project?

The best way to submit your patch would be to email it to the current
maintainer of kmahjongg. Alternatively you could post it to this
mailing list, or file a bug report at http://bugs.kde.org/ and add your
patch as an attachment.

> PS: Sorry my english ;-)

Apology not required - your English is great!

Cheers,

Dave