[Kde-games-devel] KGoldRunner is breaking kdegames

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Sat Aug 30 09:24:03 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Albert Astals Cid" <tsdgeos at terra.es>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 6:36 AM
> kgoldrunner/Makefile.am:1: required directory kgoldrunner/kgoldrunner does
not
> kgoldrunner/src/Makefile.am:45: required directory kgoldrunner/src/system
does
> not exist

Sorry, I got sysadmin to move KGoldrunner from kdenonbeta to kdegames
and rename some directories and the SUBDIRS lines in the Makefile.am's
got broken in transit.  Hopefully I've fixed them now.  Please check out
KGoldrunner and try again.

If there are any further compilation problems, please could someone else
help out.  I am unfamiliar with the structure and compilation procedures
of kdegames.  All files are the same as they were in kdenonbeta (I've done
a diff), except for the SUBDIRS lines and one src/Makefile.am line
relating to "KGoldrunner.desktop" which sysadmin changed (I don't
know why --- what is "xdg"?).

Please enjoy the game ... :) ... Ian W.