[Kde-games-devel] Re: Needing help to release KGoldrunner

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon Aug 18 09:15:00 CEST 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 08:04:33AM +0200, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Graphics do look a bit "old", but the game plays just fine and I couldn't
> discover anything I'd consider a showstopper. :)

My apologies for taking this to the list, didn't even realize it was a cc:
fest first.. it's offtopic though, and hopefully I didn't quote sensitive
information people would've liked to keep off the record. ;-)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."