[Kde-games-devel] Re: new KDE game: dominoes

Erik Sigra kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:37:55 +0100

torsdagen den 7 november 2002 20.18 skrev Jay Glascoe:
> One more general question: I'm worried that my game is
> too large (~500k tarred and gzipped) Are there any
> guidelines on size for small KDE games. I can easily
> downsize by removing domino images (I guess the large
> ones would have to go first).

How much space do the images take? Make sure they are in png format indexed
with optimal palette with as few colors as possible and highest compression
(i think all that can be done with gimp).