[Kde-games-devel] new KDE game: dominoes

Rob Kaper kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:19:37 +0100

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 10:16:11AM +0100, Josef Spillner wrote:
> > segfault. Now I need some advice on how to convert a vanilla Qt app to a
> > KDE app. In particular, I'd like the "Help/About" to have that standard
> > KDE about look.
>=20
> You can get either the full Help menu (recommended) by using either KXMLG=
UI,=20
> or (less intrusive) by including KMainWindow::helpMenu() into your menuBa=
r().
> It is generally advisable to replace some Q* widgets with K* ones so the =
game=20
> will integrate properly with the players' desktops.

See http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/index.html for lots of good
KDE documentation.

Rob
--=20
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much
www.capsi.com | and we ain't got nothing, nothing! -- "Nothing" by A

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy--