[Kde-games-devel] new Kolf course ... and suggestions

Niklas Knutsson kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:57:58 +0100

hi.

You can download my first Kolf course, named 'Classic' as I think that it more
resembles a real-world miniature golf course, here:

http://hem.passagen.se/niklask2/files/classic.kolf.gz
(don't forget to gunzip classic.kolf.gz before use)

suggestions for kolf (even though it's already a great game):

* full control of putter - putter is freely moved and hit by mouse - speed and
angle determined by mouse movement (makes it harder to hit at an exact angle
and speed)
* circular walls
* more realistic alternative slopes that ball cannot enter, but fall off, from
side
* free rotation of slopes
* slopes that go under walls
* more correct swedish translation in kolf.desktop:
	- Comment[sv]=Miniatyrgolf
	+ Comment[sv]=Minigolf
* ...

--