[Kde-games-devel] Re: A New Game for KDE (3.1?)

Aaron J. Seigo kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 02:06:32 -0700

hi..

> The one at http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~grisu/kgoldrunner/  is v0.3 for
> KDE 1 only.  I have enhanced it with the consent of the original author

i read your original email a few times thinking i'm just simply missing the
URL ... hrm. no URL. ok... apps.kde.com and only find the 0.3 version of
kgoldrunner ... as i'm downloading it i come back to kmail and read this part
of the thread and realize i've got the wrong version ... google doesn't offer
much more help in my quest to find this elusive new game ...

where can we find this game so that we can obsessively play, er, test it?

--
Aaron Seigo