[Kde-games-devel] Request for Suggestions: Kolf

Rob Kaper kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:00:34 +0100

On Sunday 10 February 2002 08:43, Jason Katz-Brown wrote:
> Heya all,
>
> My first real KDE game I've been working on is Kolf, in kdenonbeta/kolf=
=2E

> It's a fully-functional pretty-bug-free miniature golf game that so far=
 has
> one 18-hole course. Courses can be edited on the fly and saved anywhere=
=2E
> There is also an English tutorial course (I'm still thinking about how =
> be able to i18n it...).
>
> If I perhaps finished another 1-2 courses, could this fit into kdegames=
 in
> KDE 3.1? I would love suggestions on gameplay, the course, or new objec=
ts
> that could be added.

Sounds good to me. Add it to the 3.1-features.html of course. Wow, Atlant=
ik=20
and Megami and Kolf.. 3.1 is going to rock!

Little bug: somehow I hit my ball into the description field on the tutor=
ial=20
course and I couldn't get it out anymore..

Rob
--=20
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a litt=
le
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
www.capsi.com | - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1=
759