[Kde-games-devel] Re: Request for Suggestions: Kolf

Andreas Beckermann kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:20:34 +0100

On Sunday 10 February 2002 08:43, Jason Katz-Brown wrote:
> Heya all,

Hi

> My first real KDE game I've been working on is Kolf, in kdenonbeta/kolf.

Yeah already saw it before. It's already working? Great - I have to checkout!

> It's a fully-functional pretty-bug-free miniature golf game that so far has
> one 18-hole course. Courses can be edited on the fly and saved anywhere.
> There is also an English tutorial course (I'm still thinking about how to
> be able to i18n it...).
>
> If I perhaps finished another 1-2 courses, could this fit into kdegames in
> KDE 3.1? I would love suggestions on gameplay, the course, or new objects
> that could be added.

I would say yes - I am fully in favor of this. As long as you don't add too
many pixmaps (can probably be done easily for a minigolf game)...
But if kolf ever gets too big we still can remove it again (before the
discussion starts: "too big" is several MBs in compressed state for me).

> Thanks,
> Jason

CU
Andi