[Kde-games-devel] Thanks for the tips about Qcanvas

Ruben Oliveira kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:32:27 +0100

Thanks to Burkhard and Philipe for the quick response.
I thnk i will implement the Qimage storage and then use the scroll to
generate the Qpixmap to put in the canvas.
I need such a huge background because it's a big scanned map that i must
show and i just want to
add some information on top of it. Like a Geographical Information
System application.
The reason i'm using python is because after running some image
processing algorithms
done in c++ i parse the results in python and get a list of coordinates
of objects (polygons and text).
This aplication is more like a test to see if the result of the image
processing are accurate or not.
I intend to give some news when i have something worth showing :)
In the meanwhile i will be watching the mailing list.
Regards,
Ruben