kde quarterly report: meant for 2021q4 or 2022q1?

Pau Amma pauamma at gundo.com
Wed Feb 16 08:03:04 GMT 2022

I was so intent on the content of quarterly report submissions that I
didn't pay attention to where they went. As a result, 2021q4/kde.adoc
and 2022q1/kde.adoc both exist with different content. If you meant
2022q1/kde.adoc as a correction, please either submit a pull request to
fix 2021q4/kde.adoc or let me know which changes to merge if not all.
Otherwise, I can delete 2022q1/kde.adoc so you have a clean slate for
next quarter.