Black screen with plasma 5.20.0

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Thu Oct 15 14:46:19 BST 2020

Hello,

On 10/15/20 3:26 PM, Tobias C. Berner wrote:
> Can you make sure that both plasma5-plasma-workspace and
> plasma5-plasma-desktop are installed?
> A file moved between the two packages, which might lead to pkg
> removing one of them during the upgrade.

I cannot change my system now, but I still have a list of packages
installed during my trial. Yes, plasma5-plasma-desktop seems to be
missing, which is odd, since I did not upgrade. Basically, I deleted all
plasma5-* packages (with packages depending on them) and did something
like "make -C /usr/ports/x11/kde5 install clean". Is x11/kde5 not enough
anymore or did I make a different mistake?

Thanks and best wishes,
Jan Henrik