Missing time in panel

Jeremy jeremy.m.cox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:02:11 BST 2020

I don't have a file or folder named /var/db/localtime. I do have a file
called zoneinfo in /var/db. It's an ASCII text file with the current time
zone in it.

To answer your second question I did tzsetup and changed my timezone from
Chicago to Center, North Dakota since it's a 3 level zone name
(America/North_Dakota/Center). There were no issues and the settings page
picked up the new time zone with no issues.