FreeBSD Port: devel/qt5-core

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Mar 14 15:08:36 GMT 2019

On Wednesday, 13 March 2019 14:48:07 CET ОАО НИИВС Спектр wrote:
> I am trying to compile Qt5 (5.12.1) from GIT
> (https://wiki.qt.io/Building_Qt_5_from_Git) and from archive
> «qt-everywhere-src-5.12.1.tar.xz», but no success. Would you be so kind to
> give some advice about how you compile your port on freshports.org?

There may be a bunch of patches (for instance to the spec files) . See https://
github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports-kde .. or any current ports checkout, because
5.12 has been in ports for a while now.

Your compile error looks like .. well, like a parallel build gone wrong, but
it's hard to say exactly.

[ade]