Should x11/qimageblitz remain maintained by kde@ ?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Apr 12 21:38:58 BST 2019

On Friday, 12 April 2019 20:19:57 CEST Tobias C. Berner wrote:
> > I am going to re-add the recently removed x11/qimageblitz, attaching the
> > approximate shar.

The last released version was from 2010, and firmly Qt4-only. While there was
work done in SVN and it reached a point where it compiles (with warnings about
"register" keyword) .. I have to ask "why bother?" In any case, you might
avoid the PORTEPOCH by following the lead of some Linux distro's which have
arbitrarily called this 0.1.0.

[ade]