Should x11/qimageblitz remain maintained by kde@ ?

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:19:57 BST 2019

Hi Yuri

As long as it is not part of say kde-applications (or one of the other
"groups")
I do not mind having it maintained by someone else.

But I'm not sure if that project is really alive still, as its not even on
KDE's github mirror.
Is it needed for something? Otherwise it just seems like adding dead weight.

mfg Tobias