qt5-core not building

Andrew Hamilton-Wright andrew.hamilton-wright at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 29 11:42:56 GMT 2018

Thanks.  The only files that show up are a .bat file and an old perl file:
/usr/local/lib/qt5/mkspecs/features/data/android/dx.bat was not found in the database
/usr/local/lib/qt5/mkspecs/features/uikit/devices.pl was not found in the database

Both seem reasonable to not have been edited since Jan.

Thanks,
Andrew.