qt5-core not building

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:05:12 BST 2018

Moin moin

Intersting. I would assume that synth is smart enough to bulild
qmake/buildtools first before upgrading anything else Qt-releated. So I
suspect youou might have some stale files in /usr/local which are not part
of any package (any more).
When you have found the file that Alsono pointed you to, could you check
with `pkg which' from whence it comes?

mfg Tobias