Wiki page for KDE on FreeBSD ?

Kurt Jaeger pi at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 10 10:47:07 UTC 2018

Hi!

> > I've seen
> >
> >   https://community.kde.org/FreeBSD/Setup

My path:

https://freebsd.kde.org/
Select Installation/Setup

and you end up on that page.

> > and it looks like a disaster 8-} Who can I contact to get write access
> > to fix it ?
>
> You sign up for a KDE identity account at https://identity.kde.org/index.php?
> r=registration/index and then you can edit the wiki.

Ok, I did something like that yesterday or so and it did not allow me
to edit the page.

Now I've gone through identity, and I'm a member of

Member of groups:	Users, Autoconfirmed users

And it now allows me to edit that page. Nice.

Next step: Test more of the setup, then change that page.

--
pi at FreeBSD.org         +49 171 3101372                2 years to go !