KMail problem

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:53:43 GMT 2018

Hi Dwayne

There was a similar report in #kde-devel in IRC recently. There is probably
an open PR upstream for this.

You can add somethin like this for Qt5

# Build Qt with debug flags
.if ${.CURDIR:M*/qt5-*} && ! ${.CURDIR:M*www/qt5-webkit*} && !
${.CURDIR:M*www/qt5-webengine*}
WITH_DEBUG=     yes
.endif
And analogously for KF5. You neee to exclude the two www as your machine
wont survive the build otherwise =)

There are also environment variables you can set to make akonadi more
verbose.

Mfg Tobias

Am Mo., 17. Dez. 2018, 05:02 hat Dwayne MacKinnon <dmk at ncf.ca> geschrieben: