A request to slim down KDE

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 25 10:03:17 UTC 2017

Hi Manish

No one forces you to use the "include everything" meta ports :) you're free
to pick and chose to install what ever you want -- so if you know that you
only need those applications, only install them directly and not via some
meta-package.
Also remember, that there are different mileages on what a "functional"
desktop should include.

As for activities vs virtual desktops, this is something you have to take
up with upstream.

mfg Tobias