First try at a digikam-kf5 port

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Thu Sep 1 08:41:29 UTC 2016

Hi there

I'd rather have -docs and -l10n as options than separate ports [as it is
the same distfile] -- if at all (I don't really see a good reason not to
install either docs or translations -- we should ship the complete thing by
default).

And then, the Makefile.common rather belongs to the kipiplugin metaport
than to digikam itself.

Yes, I think appending a -kf5 to the ports would be the right nameing
scheme here.
But again as with digkim,digikam-docs,digikam-l10n, I'm not sure if it is
actually worth it to split the kipiplugins into sub-ports.
So I would suggest to simply add a single kipiplugins-kf5 port -- you may
choose to do it differently of course :).

mfg Tobias