First try at a digikam-kf5 port

Thomas Legg tjlegg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 00:35:46 UTC 2016

Thanks for the feedback and link. I've updated the Created by line and will
probably push it to github when I have some time this weekend. I'm also
going back and looking at the makefiles for the existing kf5 ports as to
kde:5, kde, and qt5 options

I think the Makefile.common will end up staying as in many ways it seems to
make handling the digikam-xxx-doc, digikam-xxx-l10n, the multitude of
kipi-pluginxx ports a bit easier. Speaking of the kipi-plugin-xxx ports,
none of these have a kde4 added to their name. Should I create new ports
with a kf5 name (kipi-plugin-imgur-kf5)? I think I probably should as it
looks like most of these kde4 kipi-plugins have disappeared.

Thomas Legg