[kde-freebsd] Qt 5.6: Moving .qdocconf files to another port?

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 17 22:02:00 UTC 2016

> The reason is that tcberner and I want to re-work most of the qttools ports
> that are currently split up into several ones to get them merged into as few
> ports as possible and reasonable. Then look at the issue of the qdocconf files
> again, if we open a bug report on Qt to have these files moved to qttools as
> well, which would solve our problem at the source.

I don't see how those two issues are related: moving the .qdocconf files
to another port, be it a new one or qt5-core, does not prevent the
creation of a qt5-tools port that just has to depend on it.