[kde-freebsd] loosing from time to time the desktop layout indicators

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Feb 20 11:22:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

This is with KDE4 and system from CURRENT. I have configured 4 virtual
desktops and the switching between them as:

    System Settings --> Workspace Behavior -> Virtual Desktops

    --> Tab Switching:

    [v] Desktop navigation wraps around
    Animation: Slide
    Duration: 1000 msec
    [v] Show desktop layout indicators

Normally on Ctrl-Tab this cycles around the desktops and showing always
the 4 desktops for a second in the middle of the screen as shown here:

http://www.unixarea.de/kde-switcher.png

>From time to time this picture in the middle of the screen gets lost and
is only a small grey bar of the hight of the picture, but only 5-10
pixel wide; I have to go and do a toggle of

    [ ] Show desktop layout indicators
    Apply
    [v] Show desktop layout indicators
    Apply

To make reappear the picture.

Is this a known issue nd what can I do to avoid it?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)