kf5-attica-5.29.0

Geordie geordi at kos.net
Thu Dec 29 05:02:34 UTC 2016

Unable to access
file /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/kf5-attica/work/stage/usr/libdata/pkgconfig/libKF5Attica.pc
No such file or directory Error code 74

I was follow the instruction from here
http://src.mouf.net/area51/view/branches/plasma5/README

I was giving this a try.

I tried before Christmas to install KDE4:14 via pkg. That method
brought in every port except the kitchen sink. I was not happy with
this and then there problems. The last thing I tried to install was
virtualbox. Pkg brought in Qt5 stuff and it did not work, I tried
installing through ports I got QT4 but I managed to trash the
system. So KDE in freeBSD has not been a pleasant experience this
month. Last month I had very little problems including Virtualbox
Yeah I know I should not mix ports and pkg bot I has in a hurry to solve
a linux problem which still has not been resolved

So any assistance would be appreciated
Thanks
Geordie