[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.6/QT/devel/qmake5

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:43:53 UTC 2016

SVN commit 12309 by tcberner:

Reinstate the freebsd-g++ mkspec.

Qt 5.6.0 switche the default mkspec for FreeBSD form g++ to clang.

In r11972 I hastily removed the mkspec shuffeling, and in r12133 the patches
to add a common/freebsd.conf had to go.

After some soul searching I decided to readd them (of course the roles of
g++ and clang being switched now).

This won't make it build on FreeBSD 9.3 yet... but it gets it closer :)

 M  +12 -2     Makefile
 M  +4 -4      files/patch-mkspecs__common__freebsd.conf
 AM            files/patch-mkspecs_freebsd-clang_qmake.conf
 AM            files/patch-mkspecs_unsupported_freebsd-g++_qmake.conf
 M  +2 -4      pkg-plist