[kde-freebsd] qt5-phonon4-gstreamer

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Sep 29 22:41:48 UTC 2015

On Monday 28 September 2015 22:40:04 Koop Mast wrote:
> So the derp I made when I committed GStreamer 1.6.0 should be
> fixed with the following commits. Please review when able :).

OK, so those are different from what I proposed, but similarly correct. Since I
only looked at qt5-phonon-gstreamer, basically it *was* using pkg-config to find
out paths, but then looking specifically for the directory for one of the
include files and using that as "the" include path for gstreamer. Instead of
using both, or however many pkg-config outputs. You'll probably find this all
over Find*.cmake files (that is, the assumption that there's only one
meaningful include dir for a package).

I've got a pou-build running overnight, I'll let you know what it does in the
morngine.

[ade]