[kde-freebsd] qt 5.5 branch multimedia

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Sep 27 20:26:51 UTC 2015

On Sunday 27 September 2015 21:05:49 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Sunday 27 September 2015 21:03:05 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > Right now, the area51 qt 5.5 branch does the following during the build of
>

> .  for def in ${QT_DEFINES:N-*:O:u}
>         @${ECHO_CMD} "#if !defined(QT_${def}) && !defined(QT_NO_${def})" \

With the semi-moral support of kwm, find patch attached. I only tested it
building qt5-multimedia and subsequently kwin; not in a completely clean
build. What it does is s/=.*// on the defines, so that the Qt-define
QT_GST_VERSION=1.0 is stripped of its =1.0 and becomes a legal identifier.

Otherwise some kind of string/shell hackery is in order to split this into a
def and a value so that you can write #define def value in the end.

Oh, I think I swapped the filenames, but the patch is in the right direction.

[ade]