[kde-freebsd] Missing dependencies

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Sep 19 20:14:26 UTC 2015

On Saturday 19 September 2015 21:34:09 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> I installed *just* plasma5-plasma-workspace 5.4.1 with pkg(8) from a
> poudriere build of area51's plasma5 branch. That pulls in lots of packages,
> and installs /usr/local/bin/startkde .

Note that I'm kind of assuming that installing plasma5-plasma-workspace gets
me a workable KDE Plasma Desktop; one that starts if I put startkde in my
.xsession. (Silly me, it probably should have been plasma5-plasma-desktop)

kf5-kded is also missing as a dependency. I added qt5-quickcontrols (that came
in after I built my packages) by hand, that helps too. Then I needed plasma5-
milou and plasma5-oxygen.

[ade]