[kde-freebsd] archivers/quazip

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 12 19:06:42 UTC 2015

Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org> writes:

> While fiddling with qcad which should compile with 4.8.7 and also with 5.4.1,
> 5.4.2 and 5.5.0, I figured that it links to libquazip.so, which is in
> archivers/quazip. As quazip is linked to qt4 and installed to /usr/local/lib,
> porting qcad to qt5 won't work as the qcad build-in 3rdparty version doesn't
> get installed but the quazip port version is used (resulting in a crash on
> start).
>
> To circumvent those problems, I made a patch against quazip to install it to
> /usr/local/lib/qt4 and includes to /usr/local/include/qt5 for a new port
> quazip-qt5 and fixed the old port to use qt4 and install to /usr/local/lib/qt4.

IIRC, we normally use the /qt4 and /qt5 directories for Qt itself.

Looking at upstream's commit log [1], you might want to pull the latest
commits there which make the Qt4 and Qt5 versions co-installable (I
think the Qt5 version ends up being installed into include/quazip5 and
the library is called libquazip5.so).

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/quazip/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/quazip/