[kde-freebsd] Website (was: No opengl desktop effects after xorg-server update)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Nov 11 15:13:14 UTC 2015

On Thursday 22 October 2015 07:55:36 Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Maybe someone with access to the website could add a small HOWTO on this
> issue

I'm all for HOWTO's.

However, I think it'd be better to put this kind of information on techbase.
That's because getting website-git-access is hard, while getting techbase
edit-access is easy. Then anyone can do it.

I had copied a fair amount of the content from the site to techbase already,
under https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_FreeBSD , with the intention of
slimming down the K-F website freebsd.kde.org down to the stuff that doesn't
change much or needs special care in editing.

-A