[kde-freebsd] [kde5] help installing (#1)

Tobias Berner tcberner at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:53:15 UTC 2015

Hi

For libgit2, the one in the plasma5-branch can be removed, the ports have caught up
with it (and have a newer version), so the one from ports should be chosen.

There is no plasma5-baseapps, but x11/kde-baseapps (note: not x11/kde4-baseapps), which
contains the kde applications. They do still need kdelibs4 -- kate, konsole,gwenview
and most of the games and edu/science stuff is frameworks on the other hand.
[I will add entries to MOVED once I find time...] -- You can install x11/kde-baseapps
and all should be well.

As for plasma5-plasma-* ... puh, no idea what the reasoning is for what goes in to
which of them, sorry.

mfg Tobias