[kde-freebsd] [kde5] help installing (#1)

Sébastien Mainand sebastienmainand at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:28:26 UTC 2015

I compiled it on both my laptop and desktop pc and it worked! I just had
the following error (both times):

===>  License GPLv2 accepted by the user
===>  Found saved configuration for libgit2-0.22.1
===>   libgit2-0.22.1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
=> libgit2-libgit2-0.22.1-v0.22.1_GH0.tar.gz is not in
/usr/ports/devel/libgit2/distinfo.
=> Either /usr/ports/devel/libgit2/distinfo is out of date, or
=> libgit2-libgit2-0.22.1-v0.22.1_GH0.tar.gz is spelled incorrectly.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/libgit2
*** Error code 1
that I passed by installing libgit2 with pkg (# pkg install libgit2)

Where can I find the kde5-applications ? I couldn't find a
"plasma5-baseapps"-like port.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between all the plasma5-plasma*
ports ?

Thanks for your help