[kde-freebsd] qt4 Won't Build

Beech Rintoul lists at everything-computer.com
Thu Jun 11 17:57:24 UTC 2015

I'm trying to rebuild all the qt4 ports before a rebuild of KDE.

Getting the following error from qt4-moc:

The target system byte order could not be detected!
Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to see the final report.
You can use the -little-endian or -big-endian switch to
./configure to continue.

I tried building with gcc with the same results. Does anyone have a
suggestion? I've searched the lists no no avail.

uname -a
FreeBSD tom1.akherb.com 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #22 r283643: Thu
May 28 02:42:17 AKDT 2015
beech at tom1.akherb.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC-NODEBUG  i386

Beech Rintoul - Committer / Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \ - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/10.1R/announce.html